Wool field Jacket is a great piece to have on a cold day and it full of interesting details. The front of the jacket has interesting slanted pockets that are reinforced with snap closures. One of the more important design details about this piece is its hood which is made using 3 pieces of wool. It comes with one eyelet on each side of the hood which is a very old hunting jcket design because it makes it much easier to hear and be aware of your surroundings. The interior of the hood is lined with a nice Jacquard wool and the body of the jacket is lined using chambray fabric making much easier to put on as well as feel much nicer to the touch when wearing it. Another very nice detail is the extra small pocket on the sleeve made to put your pen.
• 100% vergin wool melton shell
• Lined sleeve for the ease of move
• Two angled bottom pockets w/ flap
• One left chest patch pocket
• One pocket and One pen holder on left sleeve
• Dot snap with leather washer reinforcement
• Ear patch on hood for better hearing of surroundings
• #10 zipper for secure front closure
• Made in U.S.A.